- Juniors: Your $50 prom deposit can be turned in to Mrs. Bozarth anytime before May 2nd. Everyone planning on attending prom needs to stop by the office and pay $5. Contact Mrs. Bozarth for more information.
- The Rose Theater is looking for actors ready to jump into the ethereal world of Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream!" This show will be set during the Roaring 20's, putting a new spin on a beloved comedy.
- Audition Time: March 30th, 6-7:30 p.m., March 31, 3:30-5 p.m.
- Place: The Rose Theater, 120 W 3rd, Maryville, MO 64468
- Grades 7-12 are welcome!
- For more information, please call or text Jennifer O'Gwin at (509)-554-1251
- If you are interested in a volunteer opportunity this summer, Camp Rainbow is looking for applicants that are 14 or older! This is a camp for students with physical and intellectual disabilities. The theme this year is Christmas in June! The camp takes place at Crowder State Park in Trent, Missouri June 16-25. If you are interested, please see Mrs. Snead for an application as soon as possible. Space for volunteer staff is limited, so the sooner you apply, the better chance you have of being selected. The application deadline is April 28.
- C-H-E-E-R!! Spoofhound cheerleading tryouts are March 27-29, from 5-7 pm in the main gym. See Ms. Sandau for more information.
After Prom at Hughes Fieldhouse:
- All MHS Juniors and Seniors and their dates are invited to attend After Prom on Saturday/Sunday, May 6th/7th 11:00 PM - 2:00 AM at Hughes Field House
- Every person who attends MUST have a completed registration form AND an Assumption of Risk Waiver turned in to the office by April 15th.
- These forms were mailed to every junior and senior, but are also available in the main office.
- You do not need to attend the dance in order to attend After Prom.
- This year we're offering multiple inflatables, (including a Laser Tag Arena), the ever-popular Hypnotist, field games, board games, music, food and drinks, and will draw for prizes every 15 minutes! MHS juniors and seniors will be eligible for the prizes, which include, but not limited to, Bose Bluetooth Speakers, Apple Watch SE, Appl eAirpods, television, laptop computer, gift cards, and many more!
We hope to see you there!
- MHS Project Prom Committee